Even though cabinets take up a majority of your kitchen’s wall space, it is still important to take the rest of the room into consideration. If the colors and accessories clash, that remodel was worth nothing! Here are a few tips to help finish the design to compliment your new cabinets.
- Wall paint on the exposed wall can create an accent piece to your kitchen.
- Adding the right color can completely liven up a room. You should never fear color, however, you should fear clashing colors.
- The most common color choices right now are grays, tans, browns and yellows, as they are a little more neutral.
- With maple wood, dark paints such as forest green will work well together.can do wonders.
- Traditional cherry wood can compliment bright or light colors well.
- Soft blues and grays compliment oak cabinets.
Keep in mind that these colors don’t need to steal the show. The point is to accessorize and compliment your newly refaced cabinets.